| This article or section is a stub.|
Please expand it if you can.
Still Cruisin' is the 26th studio album by the Beach Boys, released on August 28, 1989. It consists mainly of songs that appeared in movies. It was left out of Capitol's re-issue campaign in 2000 and 2001, and is currently out of print.
Eugene Landy and his girlfriend Alexander Morgan are credited as co-writers on "In My Car".However, as subsequent court actions have seen Landy's name removed from other period songs, such as those on Wilson's 1988 album, these credits may be negated.
- Side one
- "Still Cruisin'" (from Lethal Weapon 2) (Mike Love, Terry Melcher) - 3:35
- "Somewhere Near Japan" (John Phillips, Bruce Johnston, Love, Melcher) - 4:48
- "Island Girl (I'm Gonna Make Her Mine)" (Al Jardine) - 3:49
- "In My Car" (Brian Wilson)
- "Kokomo" (from Cocktail) (Phillips, Scott McKenzie, Love, Melcher) - 3:35
- Side two
- "Wipe Out" (featuring the Fat Boys) (Bob Berryhill, Pat Connolly, Jim Fuller, Ron Wilson) - 4:00
- "Make It Big" (from Troop Beverly Hills) (Love, Bill House, Melcher) - 3:08
- "I Get Around" (from Good Morning, Vietnam) (B. Wilson, Love) - 2:09
- "Wouldn't It Be Nice" (from The Big Chill) (B. Wilson, Tony Asher) - 2:22
- "California Girls" (from Soul Man) (B. Wilson, Love) - 2:35
- The Beach Boys
- Mike Love - lead and background vocals
- Al Jardine - lead and background vocals, guitar, bass guitar
- Carl Wilson - lead and background vocals, guitar, keyboards
- Bruce Johnston – lead and background vocals, keyboards, bass guitar
- Brian Wilson – lead and background vocals, keyboards
- Additional musicians
- Craig Trippand Fall – guitar, bass guitar, mandolin
- Joey Brasler – guitar
- Vinnie Colaiuta – drums
- Jeffrey Foskett – background vocals, acoustic guitar
- Adam Jardine – background vocals
- Matt Jardine – background vocals
This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The original content was at Still Cruisin'. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.